Web Design Miri
Actionable Steps to Redesign Your Website
Miri is a coastal city in northeastern Sarawak, Malaysia. It is the second largest city in the state. Covering an area of 997.43 square kilometers, Miri is situated on the island of Borneo and near the border of Brunei. It has a population of 228,212 as at 2018. It was notably the first non-capital city in Malaysia to be granted official city status. Miri has a vibrant tourism industry.
The city is the primary getaway to many world-famous destinations including Miri-Sibuti Coral Reef National Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lambir Hills National Park, Gunung Mulu National Park, and Niah National Park. The Gunung Mulu National is one of the favorite ecotourism destinations in the area. It hosts Sarawak Chamber, the largest known cave chamber in the world by area.
Miri offers spectacular sunsets, besides easy access to Sarawak’s caves and jungles.
The city boasts some of the best stretches of coastline in Borneo. Tusan beach, located less than hour’s drive from Miri is an untapped tropical gem with white sand and unique rock formations. Miri’s cuisine reflects its vibrant cultures and diverse people.
Major industries in Miri include timber, oil palm, and tourism. It is the birthplace of the petroleum industry in Malaysia. Many multinationals have operations in Miri. Also, major local companies such as Petronas Carigali and Sarawak Shell Berhad have their headquarters in the city. Consequently, Miri hosts very many expatriates, especially those working in multinational oil and gas giants.
Also, the city hosts a considerable number of foreign students, adding much spice.
Miri International Airport is a major hub for Borneo. The airport is well connected to a number of major destinations in Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Miri has been identified as very conducive for doing business in Malaysia.
According to InVision, 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a website due to bad user experience. Therefore, business owners should ensure that their site is always topnotch. Sometimes it’s imperative for business owners to redesign an already existing website. The whole process can be overwhelming for business owners, and thus the need to hire the right professional. Follow the strategies below to make the redesign process easier and more effective.
- Analysis of the Existing Website
The initial step should be critically analyzing the ‘’old’’ website. Subsequently, you should take note of what’s working and what’s not. Most web redesign is done in order to solve problems with the existing designs that have already been identified. It’s highly recommended that you study traffic patterns using Google Analytics.
You can then easily determine if you have a bounce rate. Also, identify the individual bounce rate of each page is important. Visual reports help understand the behavior of your online visitors. Consequently, you can easily identify areas that need some changes.
- Identify What You Would Like To Change
It is important that you have a few core ideas in mind before consulting a web designer. Some of the priorities you can consider include faster load time, less clutter or adding new elements to your website. Without clear goals, you can easily create a new website that still has the same old problems that you were trying to avoid.
- Define your target audience
More often than not, your target market is likely to evolve with time. Most businesses regularly update new products or services or enter into markets. It is important to update your website appropriately. Also, it is imperative for a business owner to create buyer personas for every target demographics. This helps in making smart decisions as you strategize your website redesign project.
- Identify What Is Working On the Existing Website
It’s not necessary to change everything on your ‘old’ website. More often than not, some aspects of your website are either perfect or don’t need any major changes. For example, if you’re happy with your logo, and already have positive brand recognition, it’s better to stick with it. Based on data analyzed from the previous steps, you can make an informed decision on what to keep and what to change.
- Create a ‘Wish List’ Of Desired Web Design Changes
This entails noting down all features you want to add to your site, however simple it may seem.
- Speak To a Reputable Web Design Company
By this time, you probably have a deep insight into what you want to achieve with your new website. It may be now the right time to consult some web design companies. You should have a list of qualified companies and consequently, pick one that has the right expertise and credibility.
- Initiate the web redesign process
After identifying the right web design company, you should agree on a timeline that will guide the whole process. Business owners should spell out all the goals and expectations for the project. The importance of getting the terms of agreement on paper cannot be overstated. Once the web design project is done, you’ll need to review the work appropriately.
With our wealth of experience, you’ve got yourself a reputable web design agency in Miri for premium web solutions that are within your budget.
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Isle of Man
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Switzerland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Spain
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Sweden
- Webmaster Singapore
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Israel
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Korea
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Kuwait
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Indonesia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Japan
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Brunei
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Singapore
- Web Design Company Subang Jaya
- Web Design Company Selangor
- Web Design Company Seberang Perai
- Web Design Company Puchong
- Web Design Company Kuala Lumpur
- Web Design Company Bukit Bintang
- Web Design Company Kajang
- Web Design Company Kepong
- Web Design Company Segambut
- Web Design Company Lembah Pantai
- Web Design Company Titiwangsa
- Web Design Company Wangsa Maju
- Web Design Company Setiawangsa
- Web Design Company Kuala Langat
- Web Design Company Hulu Selangor
- Web Design Company Kinabatangan
- Web Design Company Kuala Selangor
- Web Design Company Temerloh
- Web Design Company Penampang
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Chile
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Poland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Luxembourg
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Latvia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website France
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Macau
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Hong Kong
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Qatar
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Thailand
- Revamping & Redesigning Website China
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Taiwan
- Web Design Company Seremban
- Web Design Company Seputeh
- Web Design Company Bandar Tun Razak
- Web Design Company Selayang
- Web Design Company Ipoh
- Web Design Company Shah Alam
- Web Design Company George Town
- Web Design Company Cheras
- Web Design Company Iskandar Puteri
- Web Design Company Kangar
- Web Design Company Miri
- Web Design Company Kulai
- Web Design Company Taiping
- Web Design Company Muar
- Web Design Company Lahad Datu
- Web Design Company Kubang Pasu
- Web Design Company Bintulu
- Web Design Company Ketereh
- Web Design Company Pasir Mas
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Ireland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Iceland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Estonia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Belgium
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Denmark
- Web Design Company Saudi Arabia
- Web Design Company Australia
- Web Design Company Turkey
- Web Design Company Cyprus
- Web Design Company United Arab Emirates
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Vietnam
- Web Design Company Alor Setar
- Web Design Company Tawau
- Web Design Company Sandakan
- Web Design Company Kota Kinabalu
- Web Design Company Kuantan
- Web Design Company Ampang
- Web Design Company Sungai Petani
- Web Design Company Kota Bharu
- Web Design Company Kuching
- Web Design Company Kulim
- Web Design Company Padawan
- Web Design Company Kuala Terengganu
- Web Design Company Batu Pahat
- Web Design Company Manjung
- Web Design Company Sepang
- Web Design Company Kemaman
- Web Design Company Sibu
- Web Design Company Kluang
- Web Design Company Keningau
- Web Design Company Alor Gajah