Revamping & Redesigning Website United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates has the second largest economy in the Middle East, only after Saudi Arabia. The UAE notably boasts the most modern and developed infrastructure in the region. Dubai is the country’s primary financial centre.
UAE’s word class telecommunication facilities have immensely fueled economic growth and investment. It goes without saying that essential sectors of the economy such as banking sector, education sector, transport sector, healthcare sector, and media among others cannot fully develop without utmost telecommunication capabilities.
UAE’s very ambitious infrastructure development projects have provided high-grade investment opportunities with very attractive yields. It’s worth noting that developing UAE’s telecommunication infrastructure has been a key strategy in further promoting the overall economic and social position of the country.
When it comes to economic freedom, the UAE scored an impressive 77.6 in the 2019 Index. The score is above both the regional and world averages. A combination of better legislation and business-friendly reforms have attracted qualified foreign workforce and increased FDI inflows.
Since the early 2000s, the UAE government has been setting up free zones to provide much-needed support to both local and foreign technology companies in the UAE. The free zones have to a large extent boosted technological advancement and economic growth not only in UAE but the entire Middle East.
Additionally, the ICT fund was established in order to channel adequate funds towards projects meant to enhance the region’s capabilities when it comes to the field of information and communication technology. The importance of innovation in building a competitive economy cannot be overstated. In this regards, the UAE government has also been keen to enrich and stimulate innovation culture. This is projected to further enhance the UAE’s global competitiveness.
UAE notably has one of the largest smartphone penetration globally at 78%. Consequently, both the UAE government and the private sector have been at the forefront of developing internet infrastructure and broadband connectivity. The country is projected to become completely fiber connected. In many countries, broadband has been a key driver and enabler of economic growth.
Reasons for having a mobile friendly website
Improvement in mobile technologies has enabled new services and applications that have encouraged more opportunities to generate income. One of the most profound reasons for website revamping is to make websites more mobile friendly. Having a mobile-friendly website is imperative for any business owners looking to have a competitive edge. Here’s a deeper dive into reasons for having a mobile friendly website:
To stand out to your consumers, there is a need for brands to strive towards creating experiences for buyers. Consumers care a lot about responsive website designs, hence the need to make sure your website is mobile-friendly across different types of smartphones. A mobile-friendly website enables you to stand out among competitors. Smartphones users tend to move on from a website if it doesn’t immediately capture their attention.
Through website revamping, business owners have been able to achieve quality websites with a strong positive user experience that saves them from the disappointment they may have dealt with at other websites. Having a mobile-friendly site is an excellent chance to differentiate your brand from competitors. It’s worth noting that mobile retail sales contribute to a huge proportion of e-commerce sales.
More consumers are using mobile devices
Arguably the most important reason why you need a responsive website is that the majority of your potential customers are using mobile devices, especially smartphones. As much as 57% of all web traffic is from mobile devices. In this regards, it’s imperative for business owners to think about the kind of experience they are giving this important segment.
Mobile-optimized websites provide new advertising opportunities, especially in very competitive markets. Mobile advertising has created more opportunities for business owners to reach target audiences with unprecedented precision.
Enhancing your visibility
Having a mobile-friendly is an excellent strategy to reach a wider audience. With a responsive mobile-friendly website, your online visitors are more likely to share your brand on various social platforms. Also, it’s worth noting that mobile-friendliness is critical for Google ranking.
In this regards, a mobile-friendly site is more likely to rank higher on search results. As a business owner, you want more organic search results which translate to higher leads and conversions. With a mobile-friendly website, your business is more likely to be placed in a growing number of mobile and local directories.
Faster loading web pages
The average internet user is very impatience and has limited time. A website that isn’t mobile optimized may either load very slowly or may not load at all. Mobile friendly sites have a properly structured code such that the site is compatible with the different mobile devices commonly used today. Optimal loading speed means less waiting and more browsing, ultimately leading to increased leads and conversion.
Having a mobile-friendly website is very important for your brand. A mobile website not only helps you stand out but also brings out a positive brand identity for your enterprise. A mobile-optimized site also enables more engagement with your prospects. More and more business owners are adopting mobile-specific features such as click-to-call in order to enhance engagement with users.
Better user experience
Consistent research has shown that mobile-friendly websites to a large extent enhance overall user experience and satisfaction of online visitors. As a result, business owners are able to make a much needed positive impression.
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Germany
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Liechtenstein
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Norway
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Finland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Isle of Man
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Switzerland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Spain
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Sweden
- Webmaster Singapore
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Israel
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Korea
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Kuwait
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Indonesia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Japan
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Brunei
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Singapore
- Web Design Company Subang Jaya
- Web Design Company Selangor
- Web Design Company Seberang Perai
- Web Design Company Puchong
- Web Design Company Kuala Lumpur
- Web Design Company Bukit Bintang
- Web Design Company Kajang
- Web Design Company Kepong
- Web Design Company Segambut
- Web Design Company Lembah Pantai
- Web Design Company Titiwangsa
- Web Design Company Wangsa Maju
- Web Design Company Setiawangsa
- Web Design Company Kuala Langat
- Web Design Company Hulu Selangor
- Web Design Company Kinabatangan
- Web Design Company Kuala Selangor
- Web Design Company Temerloh
- Web Design Company Penampang
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Monaco
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Bahamas
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Chile
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Andorra
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Poland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Luxembourg
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Latvia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website France
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Macau
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Hong Kong
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Qatar
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Thailand
- Revamping & Redesigning Website China
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Taiwan
- Web Design Company Seremban
- Web Design Company Seputeh
- Web Design Company Bandar Tun Razak
- Web Design Company Selayang
- Web Design Company Ipoh
- Web Design Company Shah Alam
- Web Design Company George Town
- Web Design Company Cheras
- Web Design Company Iskandar Puteri
- Web Design Company Kangar
- Web Design Company Miri
- Web Design Company Kulai
- Web Design Company Taiping
- Web Design Company Muar
- Web Design Company Lahad Datu
- Web Design Company Kubang Pasu
- Web Design Company Bintulu
- Web Design Company Ketereh
- Web Design Company Pasir Mas
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Canada
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Gibraltar
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Channel Islands
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Ireland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Iceland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Estonia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Belgium
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Denmark
- Web Design Company Saudi Arabia
- Web Design Company Australia
- Web Design Company Turkey
- Web Design Company Cyprus
- Web Design Company United Arab Emirates
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Vietnam
- Web Design Company Alor Setar
- Web Design Company Tawau
- Web Design Company Sandakan
- Web Design Company Kota Kinabalu
- Web Design Company Kuantan
- Web Design Company Ampang
- Web Design Company Sungai Petani
- Web Design Company Kota Bharu
- Web Design Company Kuching
- Web Design Company Kulim
- Web Design Company Padawan
- Web Design Company Kuala Terengganu
- Web Design Company Batu Pahat
- Web Design Company Manjung
- Web Design Company Sepang
- Web Design Company Kemaman
- Web Design Company Sibu
- Web Design Company Kluang
- Web Design Company Keningau
- Web Design Company Alor Gajah