Revamping & Redesigning Website Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia holds 25% share of the total Arab GDP, which shows its economic power. The kingdom is strategically located, which provides easy and convenient access to Europe, Asia and Africa. Saudi Arabia has a rapidly expanding domestic market, especially considering its annual population growth of 3.5%.
Why invest in Saudi Arabia?
Today, Saudi Arabia is one of the most attractive countries for foreign investment globally. The Saudi government has made great strides in opening the kingdom to more foreign investments. In the coming years, foreign investments are projected to overhaul Saudi Arabia’s economy.
Saudi Arabia has a huge population of 33.6 million as at 2018. Its consumer base is primarily made up of a young and consuming population with solid buying power. Its modern word-class infrastructure has significantly promoted Foreign Direct Investments (FDI).
Additionally, Saudi Arabia has an impressive record of political and economic stability. Saudi Arabia notably links three major continents, thus providing a central focal point for global investors. A lot of investors moving into Saudi Arabia are attracted by the advanced banking system with solid regulations.
It’s worth noting that investors in different industries care a lot about technological modernization. With more and more global brand interested in investing in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government is very committed to achieve the benefits from technology.
The government has established various cutting-edge technological hubs. As a result, the possibilities for innovative companies in different sectors of Saudi Arabia’s economy can only get better. Great websites not only have a strong design but are also content-driven.
Revamping a websites to meet your business needs: Mistakes to avoid
More often than not, website redesign and revamping are driven by a wide range of business objectives. Website revamping is a critical part of marketing today. It goes without saying that the technology, trends and user expectations are constantly changing. Through website revamping, website owners are able to effectively keep pace with the changes.
As much as website revamping provides many potential benefits for your website, there are many risks involved. It’s essential that you are aware of several things that can potentially go wrong during the process. Some of these mistakes not only hurt your visibility, but can result to penalties, especially when they are SEO-related.
Copying your competitors’ sites
While you can study some of the strategies that might be working for your competitors, it’s imperative not to create a replica of their website. Your websites should be a unique representation of your brand. In this regards, your website revamping should entail your own strategy, content and designs. As a business owner, you should aim to achieve your own brand reputation.
When it comes to website content, your audiences care a lot about relevance and value. Website revamping should include weeding out of any irrelevant or outdated information. This helps to maintain credibility while providing utmost value for your existing and prospective customers.
Having broken links does a lot of harm to your website, especially with regards to increasing your bounce rate. During website revamping, the hired professionals should test your website and ensure all links are working with zero error. More often than not, landing on a 404 page, leads to the online visitor immediately abandoning your website.
Not doing a complete function check
During and after a revamping process, it’s critical to thoroughly test everything to make sure the site functions properly. In this regards, you want a webmaster that will pay close attention to detail.
Poor Mobile Site Experience
With majority of internet users today browsing using their handheld devices, it makes sense to ensure your website is mobile friendly. A client’s impression of your website is majorly depends on what it looks like from their smartphones. Majority of consumers are constantly on their smartphones, with minimal desktop use.
Weak SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search Engine Optimization can be a make-or-break factor, especially if your business is website based. Having a deep insight into SEO is critical if you want to realize the full potential of your website. Neglecting SEO during website redesign or revamping leads to less organic traffic, and ultimately less visibility due to low ranking in Google search results.
When it comes to SEO, you should avoid unethical or outdated practices. Also, it’s important that your SEO practices adhere to Google guidelines.
Using unsecure Hosting (HTTPS)
Bad website security is detrimental to your overall website performance. It’s worth noting that Google removes websites from the index in case of hacking incidents. The importance of using secured hosting cannot be overstated. It not only protects your customers but also your business.
Website revamping with goals
Your website revamping project should be tailored to your specific business objectives. Before you start designing, it’s important to identify what you want to get rid of in your old website and aspects that you intend to retain.
More often than not, website revamping is meant to generate sales leads. In this regards, your website content and user experience should align with your conversion path. Before launching the website revamping project, you should identify key elements that will help achieve your goals.
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Germany
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Liechtenstein
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Norway
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Finland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Isle of Man
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Switzerland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Spain
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Sweden
- Webmaster Singapore
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Israel
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Korea
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Kuwait
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Indonesia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Japan
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Brunei
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Singapore
- Web Design Company Subang Jaya
- Web Design Company Selangor
- Web Design Company Seberang Perai
- Web Design Company Puchong
- Web Design Company Kuala Lumpur
- Web Design Company Bukit Bintang
- Web Design Company Kajang
- Web Design Company Kepong
- Web Design Company Segambut
- Web Design Company Lembah Pantai
- Web Design Company Titiwangsa
- Web Design Company Wangsa Maju
- Web Design Company Setiawangsa
- Web Design Company Kuala Langat
- Web Design Company Hulu Selangor
- Web Design Company Kinabatangan
- Web Design Company Kuala Selangor
- Web Design Company Temerloh
- Web Design Company Penampang
- eCommerce Website Designer Terengganu
- eCommerce Website Designer Selangor
- eCommerce Website Designer Sarawak
- eCommerce Website Designer Sabah
- eCommerce Website Designer Putrajaya
- eCommerce Website Designer Perlis
- eCommerce Website Designer Perak
- eCommerce Website Designer Pahang
- eCommerce Website Designer Negeri Sembilan
- eCommerce Website Designer Malacca
- eCommerce Website Designer Labuan
- eCommerce Website Designer Kuala Lumpur
- eCommerce Website Designer Kelantan
- eCommerce Website Designer Kedah
- eCommerce Website Designer Johor
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Monaco
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Bahamas
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Chile
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Andorra
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Poland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Luxembourg
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Latvia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website France
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Macau
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Hong Kong
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Qatar
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Thailand
- Revamping & Redesigning Website China
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Taiwan
- Web Design Company Seremban
- Web Design Company Seputeh
- Web Design Company Bandar Tun Razak
- Web Design Company Selayang
- Web Design Company Ipoh
- Web Design Company Shah Alam
- Web Design Company George Town
- Web Design Company Cheras
- Web Design Company Iskandar Puteri
- Web Design Company Kangar
- Web Design Company Miri
- Web Design Company Kulai
- Web Design Company Taiping
- Web Design Company Muar
- Web Design Company Lahad Datu
- Web Design Company Kubang Pasu
- Web Design Company Bintulu
- Web Design Company Ketereh
- Web Design Company Pasir Mas
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Canada
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Gibraltar
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Channel Islands
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Ireland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Iceland
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Estonia
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Belgium
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Denmark
- Web Design Company Saudi Arabia
- Web Design Company Australia
- Web Design Company Turkey
- Web Design Company Cyprus
- Web Design Company United Arab Emirates
- Revamping & Redesigning Website Vietnam
- Web Design Company Alor Setar
- Web Design Company Tawau
- Web Design Company Sandakan
- Web Design Company Kota Kinabalu
- Web Design Company Kuantan
- Web Design Company Ampang
- Web Design Company Sungai Petani
- Web Design Company Kota Bharu
- Web Design Company Kuching
- Web Design Company Kulim
- Web Design Company Padawan
- Web Design Company Kuala Terengganu
- Web Design Company Batu Pahat
- Web Design Company Manjung
- Web Design Company Sepang
- Web Design Company Kemaman
- Web Design Company Sibu
- Web Design Company Kluang
- Web Design Company Keningau
- Web Design Company Alor Gajah