Tips For Hiring The Best Portfolio Website DesignerWe'll get you online and connected!
The primary reason for developing a personal portfolio website is to promote your brand. If you do not get your brand out there, nobody would know what you do. Besides being attractive enough to draw the attention of customers, your portfolio website should also make it clear to people who you are and what you can do. Your portfolio website is a medium for showcasing your talent and professionalism.
Choosing the best portfolio website designer can sometimes be a daunting challenge. But to help you make the right decision, here are seven must-have features of a good website designer.
1. Experience in Designing
The designer should have experience in working with Content Management Systems (CMS), and some of these include raw HTML or Joomla, HubSpot, Drupal, Squarespace and WordPress among others. If you have not decided on the CMS to use, the portfolio website designer can help you choose the CMS that is best for your business.
2. Impressive Portfolio
Before hiring a website designer, you should request for references from past clients as well as links to the sites they designed for them. Also, you should review the portfolio of the potential designer to see if they match your requirement.
3. Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The web designer should also have experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as design and SEO go hand-in-hand. For your content to be indexed in the top ranking pages of Google, you need to have a website that is designed with clean codes which use cascading ѕtуlе ѕhееtѕ.
4. Good Communication Skills
So you are probably thinking: Is good communication skills relevant for a portfolio website designer? Yes, it is!
If the designer-to-be has sound communication skills, it will be easier for you to convey your ideas across.
It is pertinent that the designer understands both your expectations and business goals. Of course, all of these requires regular communication and management.
5. Ability to Meet Deadlines
You should make sure that the website designer is capable of meeting the deadline before you sign a contract.
You should also ensure that you understand the scope of the project, the number of changes you can request, what you are required to provide and the timeline for the job.
6. Experience in Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media pages are an integral part of your website design. Hence the designer should have experience in social media marketing in order to increase your brand visibility.
A good designer knows the importance of the client’s words, message and story development. To attract the attention of visitors, the designer can mesh words with images in an appealing way. When the content, voice, and tone of the company is compelling enough, it will motivate visitors to action.
- Photography Websites Designer Malaysia
- Restaurant Website Designer Malaysia
- Wedding Website Designer Malaysia
- Travel Agency Website Designer Malaysia
- Transportation Company Website Designer Malaysia
- Small Business Website Designer Malaysia
- Real Estate Website Designer Malaysia
- Product Website Designer Malaysia
- Portfolio Website Designer Malaysia
- Pet & Animal Website Designer Malaysia
- Personal Website Designer Malaysia
- Musician Website Designer Malaysia
- Healthcare & Medical Website Designer Malaysia
- Law Firm & Lawyer Website Designer Malaysia
- Landing Page Designer Malaysia
- Interior Design Website Designer Malaysia
- Hotel Website Designer Malaysia
- Health, Beauty, And Fitness Website Designer Malaysia